The total value of working at Blue Cross NC goes far beyond a paycheck.
Whether you work onsite or from home, our benefits help you thrive in your personal and professional lives.
• Medical, dental and vision • Health Savings Account (HSA) • Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) • Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) • Life insurance • Short-term and long-term disability
• Tuition reimbursement • BlueXchangeSM Mentor Program • Blue UniversitySM Corporate Learning • Leadership development programs • Online learning
• 10 paid holidays • Paid time off • 12 weeks paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave • Work from home options • Back-up child and elder care • Pet sitter services • Onsite cafeteria • College counseling for families • Adoption assistance
• Bonus plans based on performance • 401(k) match plus annual company contribution • Matching contributions to dependent care FSA • State Employees’ Credit Union membership eligibility • Prepaid legal services • Financial advisors and coaches • Discounts for cellular/internet services, health & wellness, home office needs and more
Health & Wellness
• Onsite gym with fitness classes and personal trainers, as well as virtual workouts, meditation and desk yoga videos • TotalYou Rewards – financial incentives for healthy activities • Annual wellness challenges • 5K training programs • Walking trails • Onsite mammography events • Mental health resources • Tobacco cessation program • Onsite massage therapist • Blood pressure machines and scales in each building • Diabetes management programs • The Produce Box, a fresh food delivery service to your home or office • Virtual ergonomic consultations • Virtual stress and resiliency program • Virtual nutrition program • Access to MDLIVE® telehealth
Hear from Our People
See why our employees say working at Blue Cross NC is so rewarding.
Give and Get PROPS
We have a culture of recognizing those who do remarkable things, big or small. One way is by giving (and getting) PROPS points that you can redeem for gifts to treat yourself or donate to a charitable cause.
When you join our team, you’ll enjoy countless ways to volunteer and support the arts, nonprofit charities and community programs. Giving back is who we are.
Why Blue Cross NC?
Our people, the flexibility, opportunities to learn and grow, our culture and our community focus are just some of the reasons people say they love working here.
We’re here for you, so you can be there for them. During our annual Spirit Week, we invited our employees and their families to celebrate what makes working here so special.
slide 1 of 2
“Blue Cross NC cares about me as a person. Our company cares about my work, career growth, health, and total well-being."
“Our company provides so many valuable benefits. The step challenges are my favorite. They've done wonders for my mental health by giving me motivation to get moving."
Senior Product Manager
“I really appreciate Blue Cross NC's commitment to continuing education. The tuition reimbursement program made the decision to go back to school a little easier.”