There are several steps to the hiring process. Here's what you can expect:
Search for open positions and apply online.
- Read the job description carefully to be sure you meet the minimum requirements
- Submit your resume
- Look for a confirmation email after you apply
2. We'll Review Your Application
We read applications on a first-come, first-served basis. Application reviews may take up to two weeks.
3. Check Your Status
We get lots of applications every day and, unfortunately, we can't always follow-up with every one, so please log in and check your status online.
We'll contact you by phone or email if you meet the requirements for an interview.
During the interview, you'll meet with:
- A hiring manager
- Potential coworkers or teammates
- A talent acquisition consultant
Interviews may take a few hours. Be prepared to answer questions about:
- Your background
- Your salary expectations
- Why you want to work at Blue Cross NC
We use "Behavioral Interviewing" and situation-based questions to help us understand the way you solve problems and meet challenging situations. This is an important part of making sure new employees are successful.